This weekend was super busy for us. My step-mom and her sister's came into town to visit their brother. They live close by, so we went to see them Friday night when they got in. My mom's brothers and their kids also arrived the same weekend. Saturday, I packed Tyler up and we headed down to my grandma's house to eat and swim with them. Turns out the pool was super cold so we only dipped our toes in the water! Yesterday, we went back over to visit with my step-mom and her family. We went over there for an early dinner and had a wonderful time visiting with everyone. There were even a few little people there for Tyler to play with! We had a great weekend, but Tyler is pooped!
My mom's side of the family
Tyler and my uncle Jeff
Tyler and my uncle Brian
My brother, sister, and my cousins
uncle Marshall feeding Tyler
My two handsome guys
My step-mom, Lydia and us
Tyler and his grandma Jones
2 comments:
Lydia doesn't much look like the grandma Jones I know!
Lydia doesn't much look like the Grandma Jones I know! Younger and blonder...
Post a Comment