Friday, January 23, 2009
Today's the big day
Okay, so pregnancy doesn't last forever apparently. I went in for a check-up today and left with a scheduled C-section for this evening! YIKES! My fear of delivering an adult sized child has officially come true (and to think no one believed me!). Tyler is measuring over 11 lbs!!!! Yes, you read that right! So needless to say, a C-section is the way to go. I just thought I'd quickly update everyone. I'm frantically trying to think of everything I need to do before leaving for the hospital. We have to be there at 4 and they should be taking me into surgery around 5:30. So.....today is Tyler's birthday and the day I officially become a mom! I'll be sure to post pictures of my little....or big rather...boy as soon as I can! Say a prayer for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! Sending you lots of prayers and love! Everything will be perfect!!!
Congratulations Sarah!! You and Brandon will be in my prayers! I can't wait to see pictures!
They don't always come out as big as they think they will..none of mine did! JG was measuring close to 12 lbs, and she was 7.8 lbs...;0)
CONGRATS and God Bless!
We wish you well! Keep us updated on that lil man of yours!
Post a Comment