Friday, November 7, 2008
Slightly Bummed
I have one more class in the spring and then I'm finished with graduate school!!! I thought I had found the perfect class. It was a technology class offered by my current professor. The class met for three weekends (a Friday night and a Saturday) every other week. I would have completed the course by the end of February (yes, I know - super cool!). It was meant to be.....until last night. I found out it would more than likely be full and I would need to wait until early January to be sure. Considering the semester starts back in early January, I can't exactly wait that long without something else in place. I was pretty bummed last night. I emailed my advisor and he's trying to work with me to find a class that works with a "new mom" schedule. I know something will come along. It's just frustrating thinking I had the perfect course and now I need to look into it again. I just really don't want to have to go to class every week for a semester if I can help it. Being a mom will take up a lot of my time I have a feeling! I'll just continue to pray about it. God knows what is best for me. I'm trusting Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment