Saturday, November 8, 2008
Date Night
Brandon and I went out on a date tonight. It was a much needed time and very enjoyable. We went to eat at Texas Road House and then went bowling. Wow! I must admit I struggled. Being pregnant really changes things. I pretty much had two bowling balls! It was all I could do to make it through two games. I was physically exhausted! I did bowl over a 100 both times which is unusual for me. Brandon whooped my butt with a score of 163. I think he secretly bowls a game every day at lunch. It was a lot of fun. It felt like we were dating again. But we're getting old. We were home by 8:30 and he is passed out on the couch. Well, I'm off to bed myself. I've got to wake up the grouch and put him to bed....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment