Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Heat

So, I'm really starting to feel the effects of the changes in my hormone levels. I am hot ALL the time! I've never been one to be hot! I'm usually freezing in 95 degree weather some how or another. Well, wouldn't it be my luck that my lovely classroom (trailer to be exact) has an A/C unit that doesn't want to work. All day I'm sweating from the heat. We even have three fans in there trying to help. All it really does is blow hot air around. Each day I look forward to the cool drive home and can't wait to relax in a cool house. I get home today to find that our A/C doesn't work here either!!!! It's completely dead. I lost it. I called Brandon crying saying I just can't take the heat! I felt so sorry for myself that I went to the mall for dinner and bought a fan. I needed to get out of the house. I've returned.....unfortunately, to be sitting here suffocating. It's going to be a long, hot night at the Melton's!

No comments: