Tuesday, August 5, 2008
School....YUCK!
I still have this week before I'm finished with the summer semester. I LOATH school right now. Maybe it has something to do with the crappy classes I'm taking, I don't know. I have absolutely NO motivation to finish this week. I will, but I don't want to. Some days I wonder why I even went back, but then I realize it will all be worth it. Blah, blah, blah. I keep reminding myself....just make it until May. That's all I have to do. Yet, May seems so far away. I just really wanted to enjoy my summer this year and I don't feel like I've been able to. There's always some deadline to meet. I actually like to get bored. That way I'm energized and ready to head back to work. Oh work....that's another story. Well, wish me luck. I have two more papers to write by Thursday. I need to get started......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment