We had another doctor's appointment today. They told us at our last visit that we were both needed and that they would be doing a complete family medical history. After a million questions she said we get to hear our little one's heart beat. We were surprised. We weren't really sure when we would get to hear it. It was very exciting! It was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. I could have stayed there forever and listened to it. It's so amazing knowing there is a little person growing inside me! I am just so thankful God has blessed me with this child. I feel so honored that He gave me such a wonderful gift!
The doctor said it will be a bit early to determine the sex of the baby by the next visit. She said the visit after that we will know! So, expect some news in early September :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment