Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkins and a birthday

We went to the pumpkin patch together today. It was beautiful outside! It was the perfect day to go. We had a lot of fun as a family of FOUR :) Tyler picked out a pumpkin for himself and Collin too. We even got a bigger one to carve later this week.
It was my birthday this past week. I celebrated the 3rd anniversary of my 29th birthday :) Tyler and I made a yummy cake and he decorated it with a "few" sprinkles! It was a special day with my boys!
 
Saying prayers before bedtime!





 








And a few more random ones.....
Brandon took Tyler to the race the other night. It was a "boys night."

A mini Brandon all the way :)


 Yummy pancakes!
 Mr. Serious



 Reading in bed with my boys!

Fun with stickers!!

 
Baby pictures: I'm on the left and Brandon's on the right. I see a little of me in Collin after all, but he's still a mini Brandon!

 
Yummy "coffee water"

No comments: