"Everyone will miss you while your gone. Especially me! And everyone in class will miss you helping them, probably mostly in
math.
I will try my hardest while you are gone to get my test done,and complete. I will ask you substitute for help when I need it like you asked me to do. And remember when you said I should draw you a picture, well I'm already working on it.
I can't wait to see you in 2 months. I will miss you."
I will try my hardest while you are gone to get my test done,and complete. I will ask you substitute for help when I need it like you asked me to do. And remember when you said I should draw you a picture, well I'm already working on it.
I can't wait to see you in 2 months. I will miss you."
She even wrote this at the bottom for me:
My favorite
Extremely helpful
Learning
Teacher
Organized
Teacher
Organized
Nice
It was bitter-sweet leaving today....
No comments:
Post a Comment