Wow, it's true when they say every pregnancy is different. Tyler and Collin's pregnancy are like night and day. Tyler was super easy and perfect (aside from birthing an adult-sized child). I had nothing to complain about. Collin on the other hand, well.....I hope this isn't any indication on what he's like as a little (big) person! This pregnancy hasn't been as smooth. It could certainly be worse though! And most of all, my sweet boy is healthy!!!
I started getting an itchy rash on my stomach a few days ago. Yesterday, it got really bad. I decided I should call the doctor this morning and make sure everything was okay. Of course they had me come in to check it out. Turns out it's nothing serious, but just ITCHY! I have what's called PUPPP. It's a lovely, itchy rash that apparently effects around 1% of women during pregnancy. Yep, I've been placed into that 1% category! Lucky me! I will say, on a positive note, that I do not have as severe of a case as you can have. I'm very thankful for that! Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do for it other than topical creams....and it will most likely last the remaining time of my pregnancy!
Oh well. I honestly wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Being blessed with another pregnancy is something I am beyond thankful for. My boys are very worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment