Tyler has been sick since Friday. He was even sick on his birthday :( I had planned to send a snack in and hats to school for his birthday but he's been out all week. Today, Tyler finally felt better and was able to celebrate his special day at school! Here are a few cute pictures his teacher took of him today!! Today was also his last day in this class. He moved up to the bigger room this afternoon. (Of course mommy cried!!)


Tyler and Ms. Jo (we love her!!)


Tyler loves music. He always has. He has his few favorite songs and has really learned the words to them. Here's Tyler singing into his "microphone"!
Well, I can't get the videos to load tonight. I'll try again later!
1 comment:
Sarah! I'm missing seeing your pictures! Hope you are feeling good and everyone is doing ok in your house!
Post a Comment