Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tools, bunny, & dirt!



The door knob on our pantry door broke and it wouldn't open. Needless to say...I couldn't snack on any munchies today. I really think God was telling me something ;)
Tyler and I picked up the new part. When daddy got home, my two handymen fixed the door!





We have a little baby bunny in our backyard. He eats the small grass that grows under the bird feeders from the bird seed that falls. Tonight, I got a few pictures of him. Surprisingly the bunny is really friendly! We walked right up to him and we were about 4 feet away! Tyler got too excited and yelled at him so he hopped away.




Tyler LOVES trucks! There are some digger trucks down the street from us that we always pass by. Sometimes we stop to watch them. Tyler talks about them all the time and says that they "scoop the dirt up and put it in the back of the dump truck". Here's T doing that with his trucks. He pretended that his tractor was the dump truck and he was scooping up dirt! He really uses his imagination now!




No comments: