Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Spring Break to ME!





Today was the start of my spring break. It's been a trying day, but enjoyable. Tyler has been extremely irritable lately and today he was in rare form! BUT, I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Tyler was playing in his room while I put away his laundry. He found his Halloween costume and asked to put it on. That's the first! He also reached through his crib and snatched his 'night-night bus.' Silly boy! I made him put it right back!

Tyler also got into his diaper bag today. I let him pull all the stuff out because he wasn't wining for once! He found one of his old baby bibs and had to try it on too.

Here I am tickling Tyler. He kept saying 'more mommy'! :)



My mother-in-law found a singing Elmo for Tyler. He really likes it. Tyler's very much into singing now. (Today, I was forced to listen to The Wheels on the Bus for an hour and half!) Here's a few videos of Tyler dancing and singing with Elmo. My camera kept running out of memory so I had to start over.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! those are the cutest videos! love it!