Tonight, I tried pruning our rose bushes in the back. They more than got the best of me! I even found a bird's nest in one. Needless to say I couldn't trim that one. I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing. Here's how it ended up.....not much better than before. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm very open to them :) We still have a lot more work to do, but it's early yet. Brandon's working on the grass and we'll need to lay down fresh mulch this year! Our poor Day Lilies have been over taken by grass for some reason. Not sure what to do about that either! Yards are high maintenance!!

Tyler started back at daycare this week. He's officially in the 2-year old room now. His first day back they gave him lunch and a
regular cup. I'm ashamed to admit he's 2 and he's never drunk from a regular cup. Sippy cups are
so convenient and they don't make a mess! Well, he didn't do so well with the regular cup and had to be changed. Tonight, I thought I'd suck it up and teach my poor boy how to use a
real cup. After all, I really don't want him still using a sippy at 15!

1 comment:
When I first pulled this post up I thought it said "Pruning and Cops" and I thought "what in the world?!!!" lol
Post a Comment