Sunday, we had Christmas with my mom and family. Tyler loved opening all his presents just as much! We opened his train and set it out. I didn't get any pictures of it set up. I've put it away for now until I can find a container for the pieces (ugh, pieces!).



Tyler got an elephant game from my mom. He really enjoys it! My brother and sister had the same game when they were about his age. I remember playing it with them. It really is cute. The elephant blows butterflies out of his trunk. You have to try and catch as many as you can in your net. Tyler laughed so hard.



My mom made Brandon and I a beautiful quilt for Christmas. The true colors didn't show up real well on my camera (they are more rustic), but at least you can get an idea. She is truly talented! I just love it and how well it matches our living room colors!
No comments:
Post a Comment