Tyler enjoys playing with our house phone. He pushes the buttons and watches it light up. We always watch him so he doesn't call anyone. Tonight we didn't watch him as closely I guess. He happened to push the speaker phone button and he started to push the numbers. We were watching him, but didn't rush over to turn it off. We heard a voice on the other line and we thought it was going to be the operator. Instead......we hear "911 emergency". Tyler called 911!!! Yikes! I quickly grabbed the phone and told the man my son had dialed it by mistake and that I sincerely apologize. Phew, we caught it before the police cars came
screeching down our street! Tyler won't be having free reign of the phone anymore.
Tonight was a beautiful night. We all went for a walk in the wagon. It was so nice, we decided to stay outside and draw with chalk. Tyler absolutely loved it. He really enjoys drawing now. He had a lot of fun coloring on the cement. He has great
penmanship for his age too ;-)
1 comment:
I can't believe he called 911!! Too funny. He looks so big now coloring...and I must say he writes his name quite well for just being 1.
Post a Comment