Well, due to the daddy/Tyler time, Tyler has become a major daddy's boy! I must admit, it's broken my heart! He used to be all about me. Ever since this week, all he wants is daddy.
We made up for it today. I told Brandon to have the afternoon to himself (a much needed one!). So, Tyler and I decided to get out of the house and see what we could find at Target. I always have the best time walking around the store with Tyler. We just look at all the things, talk about them, and we even tried on some hats and sunglasses today! Tyler picked out some fun things that we could do together this afternoon. We came home and colored, blew bubbles, and painted! By the time we got to paint he was a little tired so that didn't last too long (that explains the binkie!).
But, overall it's been a wonderful afternoon! He's such a joy!




This is Tyler believing he is allowed to play with the printer.

This is after mommy said 'no.'
Now he thinks if he smiles really cute I'll let him!
No comments:
Post a Comment