Tyler is officially 8 months old. :-( It just goes too fast.

Tyler's been busy doing arts and crafts at school. I love to find those little surprises when I pick him up at school. At school, they talk about different things with each project. One was all about things you see and the other was about fall. On our ride home from school, Tyler and I talk about the things he's learned that day. I really enjoy being able to work on the same things with him! Here are a few of his art projects!


Tyler never falls asleep on Brandon. I'm the one Tyler snuggles with, however this was how I came home Sunday night to find my boys. I must admit, it made me a bit teary-eyed seeing the two of them together. They are my whole world. Oh, and Princess Prada had to snuggle with her daddy too. Notice the orange ring next to Tyler. My friend from work gave Tyler a bunch of toys her daughters out grew. For some reason, Tyler has really taken to this orange ring. It's really nothing special. It doesn't make any noises or have any flashing lights. BUT, he searches for it when he gets home and doesn't put it down until bedtime.....honestly. It's super cute!

Tyler's been busy doing arts and crafts at school. I love to find those little surprises when I pick him up at school. At school, they talk about different things with each project. One was all about things you see and the other was about fall. On our ride home from school, Tyler and I talk about the things he's learned that day. I really enjoy being able to work on the same things with him! Here are a few of his art projects!

No comments:
Post a Comment