Sunday, August 30, 2009
Maybe a tooth??
Poor Tyler was miserable this afternoon. He hasn't been wanting to take his bottles very well for the past few days, which isn't like him at all. This morning I felt in his mouth and I am pretty sure I felt a small bump on his gum. I do believe he is starting to get a tooth. Tyler was so fussy and didn't eat his dinner. He was so miserable, we decided to give him some Tylenol. He was finally able to calm himself down enough to drift off to sleep for a bit this evening; snuggled up with mommy of course. I woke him up long enough to drink his bottle and then he went right back to bed. Poor guy. We'll see how he feels in the morning. If he's still not doing well, we'll let him stay home from school and rest with daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment