Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A little one....

Brandon and I found out we are expecting! We found out two days before Mother's Day. It was certainly a special Mother's day this year! Words cannot begin to describe how thrilled we are! We feel so blessed to bring a little one into our family. The hardest part is being patient. We are both excited to find out if we will be having a boy or a girl (although I secretly believe it's a girl). I am already 11 weeks along! In some ways it's gone by fast!

I've been feeling pretty yucky lately. Nothing seems to sound good, except for ice chips! My clothes are a little snug and I find myself wearing the same two pairs of pants through out the week. I'v resorted to drawstring pants (but they are quite stylish!). I'll have to have Brandon start taking belly pictures pretty soon!
Here's Baby Melton's first pictures! We think they're pretty cute!



Baby Melton

1 comment:

JDB said...

I must say...he or she is very cute already!